Roku is a premier company offering its viewers an amazing online TV streaming experience. It has unlimited movies, shows, series, cartoons, and much more to stream. Roku Streaming Player is easy to set up and activate. You can easily add channels and watch your favorite video content with Roku. Visit roku.com/link and enter Roku link code for activating Roku.
Roku Device Setup:
Setup roku device using the given below easy to perform steps:
1. Press the home button on the Roku remote and select your preferred language from the drop-down menu.
2. Connect the Roku device to a working internet connection, either wired or wireless.
3. Go to Settings > Network > Wireless’ to connect your Roku device to your Wi-Fi or simply plug the Ethernet cable to connect to a wired network.
4. Wait for some time for the device to process and your Roku device will automatically update the system software and reboot.
5. After the device successfully reboots, you’ll be displayed the activation code on your TV screen.
How to link your Roku device using Roku.com/link?
The device linking process is given below :
1. log in to the Roku com link account
2. Move to the Player section
3. Begin your search to find Roku com link enter code
4. Open a web browser and paste the URL, Roku.com/link
5. Type the code in the space that appears
6. Wait for a while until the device linking process complete
7. Use your Roku remote, navigate to the streaming channel tab
Add Channels on Roku Device
Add channels on your Roku streaming device with the help of these given below steps:
1. Go to the streaming channels from the home menu.
2. Click on the OK button on the remote control.
3. You will be forwarded to the Roku channel store.
4. Now, you need to search for channels.
5. And select channels that you want to add and click on the OK button.
6. Now, your channels have successfully added.